Our Values – Partnership, Integrity, Trust
Shona Rye is a Director of Your Invisible Partner; a Management Consultancy specialising in Human Resources, Coaching and Executive Recruitment.
Shona is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development with extensive HR experience gained across a variety of operating environments.
Most recently she opened a 160 bedroom Leading Hotel of the World; managing and implementing all elements of Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations.
Prior to this she was Divisional Managing Director of a leading stock-market listed Executive Search & Selection company with over 13 years proven track record recruiting Executives and General Managers into the Hospitality Sector. Successful assignments included –
* 5* General Managers, Hotel Managers and Operations Directors
* Corporate F&B Directors for international Hotel Groups
* Managing Director internationally renowned Jazz Club
* VP and European Sales & Marketing Directors 5* international Companies
Liz specializes in Human Resource Management, Coaching, Learning and Development at all levels.
With business management qualifications from the Universities of Birmingham and New Hampshire USA, Liz runs a private coaching practice in London and is Co-Director of Your Invisible Partner.
Liz has spent more than 20 years working in the UK and internationally, predominately in the luxury market working with and managing teams focusing on commercial results. Highlights include –
• 11 years retained by luxury Hotel & Restaurant Company as Head of Talent & Development.
• Honorary Fellowship University of West London.
• Development of new businesses supplying both HR and operational support.